The National Association of Minority Contractors (NAMC), Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter, named Robins & Morton “Large Construction Firm of the Year” at their first annual awards luncheon at Cholula Porch, Globe Life Park, on August 24.
Robins & Morton earned this distinction for supporting and advocating on behalf of minority contractors.
“Robins & Morton is a true advocate of diversity and inclusion,” Executive Director of NAMC Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter, Demetria Bivens, said. “We appreciate their support both locally and nationally with our association.”
The additional categories and winners are:
- Public Entity of the Year – UNT System
- Professional Services of the Year – Nervi’ Strategic Solutions
- Corporate Advocate of the Year – Annie Holmes-Partee
- M/WBE Director – Dallas ISD
- M/WBE Firm of the Year – Post L Group
In addition to lunch and the awards presentation, the event also featured Senator Royce West as the keynote speaker.
- Corporate Advocate of the Year
- Demetria Bivens
- Jennifer Lacy
- Large Construction Firm of the Year
- MWBE Firm of the Year
- National Association of Minority Contractors
- Robins & Morton
- Senator Royce West