Robins & Morton is committed to triple-bottom-line sustainability, balancing our environmental, social and economic responsibilities and bringing that commitment to every project.
We recognize our responsibility to:
- Protect our shared natural resources and reduce our environmental impact. Our Creed binds us to respect the rights and property of others and to be good citizens. This requires that we be responsible stewards of the environment. We strive to reduce our environmental impact, including our carbon footprint.
- Care for our people, our clients, our industry partners and our communities. Our social responsibility includes:
- Ethical business practices and a promise to keep our commitments
- A safe, inclusive and collaborative workplace
- Fair and just treatment for our industry partners
- Making a lasting, positive impact on communities through the things we build and the causes we support
- Generate a fair return on investment for our shareholders and retained earnings for future growth. Our economic responsibility includes competitive wages and benefits to our people, a fair business relationship with our industry partners and the multiplied economic impact of wages and purchases on the communities where we work.